Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2024
We exist to accelerate innovation by increasing the number of successful startups in the world. We want to give more people the opportunity to participate in the venture economy by building the financial infrastructure that makes it possible for more people to invest in world changing startups, and build tools for startups that help them run their operations so they can focus on building.
AngelList is the nexus of venture capital and the startup community. We support over $14B+ in assets under management. We’ve driven capital to over 12,000 startups, almost 282 of which are unicorns. 57% of top-tier U.S. VC deals involve investors on AngelList.
While our scale is large, our ambitions are even larger – we’re innovating on the financial infrastructure for venture investors and the startups they invest in. Come build with us.
About the Role:
AngelList is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team. In this role, you will develop ecosystem partnerships that will drive net new customers for the AngelList platform. It will involve strategic planning, cross-functional planning and much more.
We are a fast-growing company, so we need individuals who will take initiative, learn our product quickly and thoroughly, and bring a growth mindset to their work each day.
- Identify and engage with potential partners, understanding their needs and offering tailored solutions from AngelList’s suite of products.
- Create and implement a detailed partnership strategy and plan, focusing on both immediate and long-term goal attainment.
- Increase pipeline of net-new customers being sourced through partnerships.
- Effectively communicate the value and impact of our products to key partners.
- Forge strong relationships with industry stakeholders, positioning AngelList as a key player in the private market ecosystem.
Other characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Recommended: Over 5 years of partnership experience
- Demonstrated evidence of driving net-new business through partnerships
- Established network amongst venture capital & private equity
- Highly competitive and motivated to meet and exceed goals.
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
AngelList has offices in three hub cities: San Francisco, Seattle, and New York City that you can choose to work from. We’re focused on hiring within these hubs and people within 1 hour travel distance of the hub offices are expected to come into the office twice per week. From time to time, we will make rare exceptions for new hires if they need to be fully remote.
Benefits: We support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work.
* See additional detail on our benefits here: https://angell.ist/venture-benefits
* Learn about our Funders & Founders Program here: https://join.angellist.com/
Learn more about what AngelList has accomplished by checking out some recent things we’ve published over the last six months: AngelList Confidential 2023
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.