Title: Sales Executive
Salary Range: $90,000 - $115,000
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and geographical location.
About Curve Health:
Curve Health is a mission-driven health tech company focused on empowering care providers to treat patients in place, even under acute conditions that would otherwise require a transfer to the emergency room. This is no glorified Zoom consult! Rather, our platform is designed to facilitate remote care for even the most complex patients during an acute event, providing a much better patient experience at a lower cost impact.
About the Role:
The Sales Executive supports growth of our product with both existing and new customers through strategic acquisition of new business that meets or exceeds sales objectives.
- Achieve/exceed sales quota targets as assigned
- Proactively identifies and implements ways to secure and grow business with customers by adopting a consultative sales approach that focuses on customer needs and solutions
- Acts as the primary point-of-contact for assigned customers (i.e. regular client visits, high-quality presentations, participate in quarterly business reviews, lead customer summits, and facilitate networking opportunities.)
- Builds and sustains a pipeline of new business opportunities, recording progress with customers in CRM via SalesForce.com
- Identifies, qualifies and prioritizes opportunities based on key criteria
- Demonstrates consultative selling capabilities and results
- Maximizes time spent in the field
- Facilitates the contract and pricing negotiation process by eliminating obstacles to purchase, ensuring the process for the customer is seamless.
- Negotiates relationships and processes with internal customers to build support for identified opportunities with product team and operations
- Attends and supports industry trade shows, company sponsored and/or internal company meetings as needed.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3- 5 years healthcare technology sales or business development; Post-Acute experience a plus
- Demonstrate success in consultative and solution-oriented selling in a B2B environment
- Proven track record to meet and/or exceed business targets
- Start-up experience
- Ability to leverage in-depth knowledge of the customer’s pipeline and business operations with account planning to identify, inform, analyze, and close on account opportunities.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and partnership skills.
- Ability to work within a CRM system; ability to create presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, Google slides and ease of use with applications including, but not limited to Zoom, Excel and Word.
- Travel required up to 50% of time.
Why Curve Health?
We are a deeply collaborative and insight-driven team looking for new perspectives to challenge our thinking and unlock new opportunities to grow (individually and as a business). We are serious about diversity and inclusion. We are a Series A company built on the foundation of a proven, award-winning product and pointing it at new users to unlock its full potential. We are a remote team that is dedicated to creative collaboration and real culture, with whiteboard sessions, monthly all-hands meetings and Happy Hour Events to keep us connected.
- A remote & flexible work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision package
- LTD and STD
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive salary + equity
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Curve Health DEI Statement:
We commit to develop and promote strategies and best practices within the realms of racial, social, sexual, and gender diversity.
Something looks off?