Senior Full Stack Developer
What is Edlyft? 💻
Edlyft (YC W20) is on a mission to help create the next million computer science grads over the next 10 years. Our service helps college students succeed in their CS classes through online group tutoring, study groups, and personalized tools for navigating CS.
Featured in Forbes, Business Insider, TechCrunch, EdSurge and Y Combinator, we’ve built a support program and platform that will close the massive tech talent gap and increase access to in-demand fields.
The Position: 💼
You will work directly with the CTO (ex-Google SWE & Bain Consultant) to build out a series of tools for our web app. You should be comfortable working on both our frontend stack (React) and in our backend (Node / Express). It is important that you also have strong product sense, and can guide the team in making implementation recommendations and decisions based on what will be best for our users.
🌟** If you are interested in coming on board full time vs contracting, please still apply and indicate this on your application** 🌟
What You’ll Be Working On: ✏️
- Building out a variety of tools to help our users, including implementing video streaming solutions and interactive practice questions
- You’ll also have the opportunity to build out scripts to manage several backend processes
Preferred Qualifications: 🎓
- 3-5+ years full-stack dev experience, and really strong React development fundamentals
- Comfort with AWS resources
- Strong communication, and the ability to clearly describe development choices and make recommendations
- A desire to learn, grow, and move quickly
Learn more about working at Edlyft here: https://www.edlyft.com/careers
Something looks off?