Enterprise Implementation Manager
Our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform. We’ve built a product that users love, and we plan to keep it that way by continuing to empathize with users and help them overcome obstacles. Elation Health’s Enterprise Professional Services team is responsible for partnering with our largest customers to deliver a high value onboarding experience focused on achieving their clinical, technical, and business goals.
In this role, you will be part of our Implementation team, responsible for helping Enterprise customers deploy and adopt our solutions. Your role will be cross-functional in nature, working alongside and connecting Sales, Customer Support, Support Engineering, Partnerships, and Product, enabling you to experience multiple aspects of our fast-growing Enterprise strategy.
This role requires exceptional customer-facing communication skills, the ability to quickly understand a customer’s business, and comfort explaining technology products to both executives and day-to-day users. In addition to this, you will champion, role model, and embed Elation’s values as you enable our customers’ to succeed from launch to scale.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible and accountable for successful implementations of our most strategic customers.
- Provide visibility on implementation status and timelines to external and internal stakeholders, from project level to executive level.
- Manage the deployment of Elation’s solution to large-scale customers, enabling customers to achieve quick time to value in their investment.
- Create launch plans that include success criteria, and a repeatable playbook for future implementations.
- Juggle multiple customer engagements in parallel and work cross-functionally with technical teams, including Product and Engineering, to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Elation platform’s capabilities and develop and manage the implementation of customized solutions, sometimes including third-party partnerships, to achieve our customers’ goals.
Requirements for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in an implementation, strategic or management consulting role. Enterprise SaaS experience preferred.
- Excellent at project management and gaining stakeholder buy-in, including at executive level
- Proven track record of successful, on-time large-scale IT implementations
Projects You’ve Led:
- You’ve successfully led multiple large-scale or enterprise implementations in a SaaS company. Your projects typically have C-suite visibility, and span multiple months to execute.
- You spend much of your project time working with the customer business teams on change management approaches, product-usage best practices and managing complex workflows. Some of your projects may require collaboration with product and / or partners on new capabilities or integrations, and getting up to speed on best practices.
- You’ve led concurrent projects with implementation partners involved, and have managed to keep them on-budget and on-time.
- You’ve proactively scoped, built, trained on and iterated upon best practices to help make implementations even better. You aim to continuously improve and understand we may not be perfect on day one!
- You have a passion for learning the product and technology for the company you’re at: you play around with APIs, read documentation thoroughly and try to do hands-on exercises with new features released
An ideal candidate also has:
- Solution-oriented with willingness to be hands-on: able to spot and mitigate potential risks
- Experience serving a large and complex customer base in B2B SaaS
- Clear, concise communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Ability to manage change across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to elicit and document complex workflows
Salary Range: $80,000- $110,000
Elation welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value people with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.