Practice Innovation Manager
At Elation, our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life. We are a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform on a mission to help to enable every patient to the highest quality of care. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class customer experience that empowers physicians to focus on delivering phenomenal care to patients.
The Practice Innovation team has a broad mandate to ensure we understand the needs and challenges of delivering excellent primary care, and that we help our customers achieve that through any means. We consider the customer implications of everything we do, particularly what each individual in the practice would need to do differently or change in behavior, to achieve the desired outcome. This multi-disciplinary team’s success is grounded in knowing the nuances and details that will make or break any implementation of a strategy or tactic.
Team members fully immerse themselves in knowing the operational details of our customers, collecting data, drawing insight from analysis, and then zooming out to develop compelling and synthesized recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, this team translates strategy into execution by rolling up their sleeves to drive activities and monitor ongoing impact once operationalized. Success is determined by the number of our customers delivering excellent primary care and being financially recognized for it.
This role requires excellent relationship management skills and attention to detail across multiple projects. Excellent meeting management and concise communication skills will be critical for keeping teams and senior leadership informed and aligned, and for facilitating problem-solving under tight deadlines and ensuring alignment with Elation’s experience vision.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own, advise, and execute programs to deliver against customers' performance goals in value-based care programs.
- Develop workflows and engagement strategies to drive tool adoption and overall performance.
- Identify program requirements by interviewing stakeholders, analyzing operations, determining scope, managing deliverables, and documenting results;
- Partner closely with other cross-functional teams to drive strategic and operational alignment on tools that our customers' need to achieve their performance goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities to strengthen and extend the Elation's ability to support success in value-based care programs including Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and CMMI-based programs such as ACO and DCE models.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Detail-oriented, data-driven individual with an analytical mindset.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing product, strategy and operations, or management consulting role.
- Experience working with network groups, medical groups or risk-bearing entities, as well as knowledge of Medicare, Medicare Advantage, or Commercial programs.
- Has a track record of successfully achieving project goals with high-stakes cross-functional teams, whether as a consultant or at a company of any stage.
- Passion for understanding the “why” and “how” of a project from inception to launch to ongoing success.
Salary Range: $110,000-130,000
Elation welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value people with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (email@example.com) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.