Marketing Intern - DACH (w/m/d)
o reinvent an industry, you need to assemble the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desks of professional designers, engineers, researchers, and artists around the world.
Our marketing team at Formlabs spans all disciplines - content creation, marketing operations, analytics, product marketing, sales and more. Whether it's analysing data to drive revenue, creating compelling content, or exploring new market opportunities, joining our marketing team means you can impact our business goals and accelerate our growth.
We're looking for a results-driven Marketing Intern - DACH (w/m/d) to join our marketing team in everything from creating content and newsletters to organizing events, webinars, trade shows, and more. If you've already gained some experience in marketing and are looking forward to taking on many different roles in our marketing team, we want to hear from you!
Formlabs offers a competitive compensation package for interns!
- Contribute to the creation of marketing materials and content
- Manage our partner database by regularly updating information and adding new content
- Creating the monthly DACH Channel Partner Newsletter
- Contribute to the creation of marketing content and paid media content across various channels (social media, websites and newsletters)
- Supporting our partners with up-to-date information and marketing assets
- Assist in the execution of webinars, trade shows and events
- Fluent in German (C2+) and English (C1+)
- You have completed a degree in OR are currently studying one of the following degrees: Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Event Management, Business Administration, German Studies or similar
- Experience in creating marketing content for different target groups and media
- Experience using Marketo or other digital marketing tools
- You are a quick learner and eager to develop your skills
- Professional experience in marketing
- Passion for 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience working in fast-growing startup environments
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Fun team events
We are developing amazing products. Join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.