Senior UI/UX Designer
At UpLift, we believe mental health is just as important as physical health. We're rethinking the mental healthcare model to make it more accessible. While 1 in 5 Americans struggle with mental health issues, only 40% get care because of barriers like cost, distance, information, and the stigma associated with it. Providers want to meet and support more people—but only 30% of therapists accept insurance because of complex and slow approval systems. UpLift bridges clients, providers, and insurers, so everyone can find great mental health care at an affordable rate. We use technology to deliver personalized provider matches, so clients have the agency to select the right provider for them.
Backed by Redesign Health, B Capital, and more, we have brought affordable and accessible mental health care to clients and are looking for driven and empathetic new team members to help us as we scale to new markets in 2023 and beyond. Our founders and leaders come from other high-growth healthcare startups, such as Cityblock Health, Clover, Oscar Health and hims & hers.
Benefits we offer:
- Remote and flexible working environment: work from anywhere in the US!
- Competitive compensation packages in line with industry standards
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage with $0 monthly premium options
- 18 days PTO and 12 paid company holidays
- Bi-annual performance reviews & development plans
- Complimentary One Medical Membership
- Fully paid parental leave
- Annual “work from home” stipend
- Build interaction models, workflows, screen designs, and visual details that resonate with therapists, psychiatrists, and patients
- Understand and advocate for user needs by leading research activities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop thoughtful design solutions that are accessible and pixel-perfect
- Create sketches, wireframes, mockups, or user journeys to share your ideas
- Help grow Design as a function by contributing to our design system, establishing processes, and growing the team
- You are a curious and empathetic designer
- You have 5+ years of product design experience
- You have experience working with Figma or a willingness to learn
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment and making decisions without all of the answers in front of you
- Bonus points: you have experience working in healthcare or a double-sided marketplace
This role is remote & has a full-time annual compensation range of $110,000 - $140,000 which includes base salary plus benefits & equity.