Montana | LCSW, LMFT and LPC | Telehealth Substance Use Disorder Counselor
Telehealth Substance Use Disorder Counselor - Remote
Company: Affect Therapeutics
About Affect Therapeutics:
Affect Therapeutics is the pioneer of an evidence-based digital recovery program for stimulant use. We combine technology, behavioral support, and medical care to help our members overcome substance addictions, providing virtual support and empowerment.
We're looking for empathic telehealth Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Counselors to join our team and revolutionize the treatment of stimulant, alcohol and cannabis addiction. As part of the Affect team, you'll meet with members virtually, conduct one-on-one and group sessions, and collaborate with the Member Services team.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree.
- Licensure/Certification: Required licensure or certification in Montana (LCSW, LMFT, LPC).
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in group therapy within an SUD setting.
- Passion for Recovery: A genuine desire to help others in their recovery journey.
- Tech-Savvy: Comfortable with technology, including EMR, email, software, and mobile apps. Comfortable with simultaneously using tech programs and concurrent documentation while conducting counseling sessions.
- Empathetic & Ethical: Maintain a high ethical standard and show empathy in your work.
- People Skills: Exceptional customer service, active listening, and relationship-building abilities.
- Team Player: Collaborative and committed to the success of both the team and our Members.
- Independence: Ability to work independently.
- Schedule: Available for afternoon hours, including some evenings. Weekend hours are not often, but may occasionally be needed with advanced notice. (We can always discuss flexible options!)
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO: 8 holidays, 10 vacation days, 5 sick days
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (65% - 100% employer contribution from Day 1)
- Employer-Paid Short-Term, Long-Term, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Access to Free CEUs via Learning Management System
- Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement
- Capella University Partnership: 10% Off Tuition, Scholarships, and Free CEUs for Staff and Immediate Family
- Support for Licensing and Reciprocity
- Quality Care: Provide superior care in line with Affect Therapeutics policies.
- Assess Appropriateness: Conduct intake assessments to determine program suitability.
- Monitor Progress: Use clinical tools to track and support recovery.
- Group & Individual Sessions: Lead counseling sessions, fostering recovery and community.
- Support & Intervention: Offer individual support, referrals, and crisis intervention.
- Continuous Improvement: Measure and enhance clinical practice through feedback and outcomes.
- Ethical & Legal Compliance: Adhere to all laws, regulations, and ethical standards.
- Promote Diversity: Actively promote and embrace cultural diversity.
- Efficient Documentation: Use our custom EMR for efficient progress documentation.
- Discharge Decisions: Collaborate on discharge decisions based on member progress.
- Professional Growth: Engage in clinical supervision, training, and professional development.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement:
The Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (subject to applicable law).
How We Support You:
Join our mission to change the way the world treats addiction. We offer comprehensive benefits, paid vacation, remote work, social events, and professional growth opportunities.
Come join the Affect team!