Sales Development Representative
Through our Sales Development Residency, candidates will work hands-on at a technology company, gaining the training support needed to hit the ground running.
During your first ~3 months on the job as an SDR, new hires will receive live coaching, training, and support from the paid AlwaysHired training staff to help ensure productivity, a successful ramp period, a full understanding of all platforms used, and overall long term success.
You'll be selling a venture-backed web3 solution and will report directly into the CEO. This position is 100% in-person (5 days a week in office) and based out of Burlingame, CA. A five minute walk from Caltrain. Commuter benefits included.
- Utilize Hubspot, Discord, and Telegram
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested companies
- Identify, reach out to, and convert decision-makers into qualified opportunities
- Achieve quota on the number of qualified opportunities per month
- Bonus: have knowledge/passion/experience in web3
- Previous sales experience in a quota driven environment
- Full-time availability, while residing and authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Have an interest in working in an SDR/BDR role in the web3 industry
- Clear communicator, high energy, personable, and self-motivated
- Quota and compensation driven
- Bonus: experience working in an early stage environment
Compensation for this role:
- $3,000 per month during the ~3 month residency, paid via W2 (or 1099 if you prefer) bi-weekly direct deposit
- Post-residency: $70,000 Base Salary / $90,000 On Target Earnings
- Benefits and equity available after the residency
AlwaysHired provides Equal Opportunity for Employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.