Sales Development Representative
Position Summary: Through our Sales Development Residency, candidates will work hands-on at a technology company, gaining the support needed to hit the ground running.
You will be selling a venture-backed fintech solution reporting directly into a Forbes 30 under 30 CEO.
During your first 4 months on the job as an SDR, new hires will receive live coaching, training, and support from the paid AlwaysHired training staff to help ensure productivity, a successful ramp period, a full understanding of all platforms used, and overall quota success.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of mid-market and enterprise accounts
- Identify, reach out to, and convert decision-makers into qualified opportunities
- Achieve quota on the number of qualified opportunities per month
- Effectively run sales demo, including the close and following up
- Utilize sales tools in order to drive efficiency in the sales process
- Report directly into the CEO
- 1+ year tenure of B2B SaaS experience, with a track record of exceeding targets
- Full-time availability, while residing and authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Have an interest in working in an SDR/BDR role in the technology industry
- Clear communicator, high energy, personable, and self-motivated
- Quota and compensation driven
- No degree requirement
Compensation for this role:
- $3,000 per month during the 4 month residency, paid via W2 (or 1099 if you prefer) bi-weekly direct deposit
- Post-residency: $75,000 Base Salary / $150,000 On Target Earnings
- Benefits available after the residency
AlwaysHired provides Equal Opportunity for Employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.