Sales Development Representative
The position is for US candidates residing in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Position Summary: Through our Sales Development Residency, candidates will work hands-on at a technology company, gaining the support needed to hit the ground running.
You will be selling a enterprise software working for an international public company.
During your first 3 months on the job as an SDR, new hires will receive live coaching, training, and support from the paid AlwaysHired training staff to help ensure productivity, a successful ramp period, a full understanding of all platforms used, and overall quota success.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of accounts
- Identify, reach out to, and convert decision-makers into qualified opportunities
- Achieve quota on the number of qualified opportunities per month
- Utilize sales tools in order to drive efficiency in the sales process
- Manage and maintain accurate records in CRM
- This is a 100% b2b cold-calling job reaching out to high level executives
- Previous experience setting meetings, with at least 1 year tenure in most recent role
- Full-time availability, while residing and authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Have an interest in working in an SDR/BDR role in the technology industry
- Clear communicator, high energy, personable, and self-motivated
- Quota and compensation driven
- Live in the Eastern Time Zone
- No College Degree Requirement
Compensation for this role:
- $2,500 per month during the 3 month residency, paid via W2 (or 1099 if you prefer) bi-weekly direct deposit
- Post-residency: $45,000 Base Salary / $70,000 On Target Earnings
- Benefits and equipment available after the 90-day residency
AlwaysHired provides Equal Opportunity for Employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.