Senior Program Manager, Compliance
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
We exist to accelerate innovation by increasing the number of successful startups in the world. We want to give more people the opportunity to participate in the venture economy by building the financial infrastructure that makes it possible for more people to invest in world changing startups, and build tools for startups that help them run their operations so they can focus on building.
AngelList is the nexus of venture capital and the startup community. We support over $14B+ in assets under management. We’ve driven capital to over 12,000 startups, almost 282 of which are unicorns. 57% of top-tier U.S. VC deals involve investors on AngelList.
While our scale is large, our ambitions are even larger – we’re innovating on the financial infrastructure for venture investors and the startups they invest in. Come build with us.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager for compliance related efforts on our flagship Full Service Fund Management product.
This is a mission critical role that will partner closely with our product leads to form, organize, and drive projects to be implemented cross-functionally across the engineering, operations, and business teams. You will be the gatekeeper for our central roadmap and be responsible and accountable for managing the end to end execution of the projects within it.
- Work closely with our product leads to define, plan, and manage execution for projects against our roadmap. You will help collect business requirements and organize them into coherent plans.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across engineering teams, operational teams, and business teams to drive key programs and projects.
- Manage the roll out of complex projects internally and externally to ensure they are a success.
- Efficiently manage change through influence, and be able to adapt and act creatively when things don’t go according to plan.
- Prepare clear status updates to large groups of stakeholders, including senior leadership and our board.
- Identify opportunities for improving our product or moving our business forward.
- 5+ years of project/program management experience, with a proven track record of strong execution within fast-paced, highly ambiguous environments.
- A heavy preference for clear, concise written artifacts as a way to communicate
- Proactive communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and stakeholder management abilities
- Strong change management skillset
- Hustle and ambition
- Previous entrepreneurship experience, or a desire to become a founder in the future
- A penchant for operating in highly ambiguous environments with minimal supervision
- A deep passion or obsession with the world of venture capital and startups
If you don’t tick every box above, we’d still encourage you to apply. We’re building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
AngelList has offices in three hub cities: San Francisco, Seattle, and New York City that you can choose to work from. We’re focused on hiring within these hubs and people within 1 hour travel distance of the hub offices are expected to come into the office twice per week. From time to time, we will make rare exceptions for new hires if they need to be fully remote.
Benefits: We support our employees in their lives both inside and outside of work.
* See additional detail on our benefits here: https://angell.ist/venture-benefits
* Learn about our Funders & Founders Program here: https://join.angellist.com/
Learn more about what AngelList has accomplished by checking out some recent things we’ve published over the last six months: AngelList Confidential 2023
AngelList is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.