Senior Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Tokyo team who is driven, hard-working, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future customers understand and leverage the power of Asana.
What You’ll Achieve
- Define account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Inside Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services and Exec Sponsors
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new teams and departments
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory and executing against your goals
- Prove out top-down selling motions & methodologies
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- Experience of solution selling as an account executive in enterprise software company
- Experience selling into large Enterprise accounts with solid Account Plan as well as a wide variety of Enterprise accounts with Territory Plan, both of which to achieve and exceed assigned financial plan
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- The instincts to recognize organizational, financial and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Demonstrable experience developing territories and repeatable sales process
- Strong goal achievement mind and precise forecasting
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between JPY14,025,000 - JPY18,975,000 The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.