Senior Product Manager, Conversion and Retention
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead the team responsible for driving conversion and retention of Asana customers. You’ll think through new experiences and impactful optimizations to create AHA moments for our customers in the pivotal adoption stages. You’ll invent the best way to encourage free customers to upgrade and guide other teams on best practices for driving revenue.
This role is perfect for a product manager who thrives in the nexus of product and business, has an end-to-end ownership mindset, and drives for results. We are looking for someone who has strong product intuition, is extremely data-savvy and can marry the quant with the qual to deliver exceptional user experiences and business results. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, marketing, revenue, data science, analytics, and the rest of our amazing PM team.
What you'll achieve
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap for driving revenue growth
- Maximize clarity by bringing a data-driven mindset to setting goals and milestones
- Partner with engineering and cross functional teams to execute on roadmaps
- Mentor new PMs and share best practices with the product team
- Be a close partner to our Sales and GTM teams on connecting with customers to understand their priorities, pains, and perspectives
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent. Experience in optimizing new user onboarding experiences, growth funnels and creating in-product growth loops is a plus.
- You have experience with A/B test design and product-led-growth principles
- You are strategic. You inspire the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems.
- You get stuff done. Create, flex, and evangelize a roadmap. Thoughtfully break down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- You center on the customer. You elicit non-obvious customer needs, synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem.
- You have strong communication and collaboration. You co-create with teammates to deliver high-quality results. You speak and write with clarity.
- You help to grow team Asana by mentoring others, creating great team morale, and sharing best practices.
- You have a growth mindset. You lead with curiosity and are open to feedback.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between 176,000 CAD - 224,000 CAD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.