Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Enterprise Customer Success Manager supports and grows our largest and most strategic customers. As an Asana Enterprise CSM, you’ll guide the customer to deploy Asana successfully, adopt it widely across their organization and ensure they continuously gain business value from our products and services. By engaging your customers using a consultative approach, you’ll position yourself as a preferred long-term strategic partner and serve as the trusted point of contact across their lifecycle: Onboard, Adopt, Thrive, and Renew.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. To the entire Asana team, you’ll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
What you’ll achieve
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of strategic customers, weaving a web to develop new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Asana across their organization
- Work with customers to understand their motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and desired business outcomes; co-create joint customer impact plans that include success metrics, engagement and adoption strategy, timelines, communication, and customer advocacy and expansion plans.
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design and execution, change management consulting, workflow design, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, and renewal touch points
- Develop and maintain an internal Champion Network across customer’s organization, facilitating workshops on best known practices
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to build strategic account plans, nurture executive relationships, facilitate Executive Business Reviews, and identify expansion opportunities
- Serve as the voice of your customers by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and business teams
- Request toward on-site meetings will depend to the customer, but long haul travel will be limited and up to 10% of the time
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Consulting, or Account Management role where you worked with large, complex Enterprise-level accounts
- Experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships. You’re able to drive customer success and align within complex organizational structures, building trust with a broad range of stakeholders, from C-Suite Executives to Department Leads to day-to-day Asana users
- Customer-centric at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Asana and advocate for regional customers’ needs
- Strong cross-functional collaborator with experience partnering with Account Executives or Partners to provide a high quality, thoughtful customer experience
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You have a bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom into granular details and also zoom out to understand the larger strategy and philosophy of how and why decisions are made
- Driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support the customer, the team, and Asana. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to leading a product training to meeting with the Product team about an upcoming feature
- Strong understanding of the Japanese market
- Fluency in Japanese and English
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between 10,032,000 - 16,464,000 JPY. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.