Digital Success Lead
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic way of working. We strive to help our customers, across geographies, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot, experience the most value out of the tool over time, and ultimately renew & grow their subscription. We are looking for a Digital Success Lead who will be part of the CX Operations & Programs team, a central team that drives an aligned operating and strategic framework across the global CX organization. This role is an essential part of scaling Customer Success and ensuring effective alignment of the CX organization to the overall company strategy and meeting our business objectives.
You will play a pivotal role in creating our digital success customer experience, helping us provide all customers real-time, data-driven guidance to enhance their individual and organizational adoption of Asana. You’ll partner closely with Product, Enterprise Technology, Insights, Marketing and Customer Education to create and execute upon a digital success strategy.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- You’ll lead the digital success strategy and coordinate cross-functional commitment and execution to create an entirely new customer engagement tactic.
- Partnering with Product, Enterprise Technology, and Support on the vision and nuances of launching a customer portal
- Formulating data-driven definitions for each stage of the customer journey to enable all of CX, from high touch dCSMs to Digital Success automated messages, to better support customers along their journey
- Co-creating a more robust customer health score with data teams to leverage across entire go to market organization
- Partnering with Customer Success and data teams across the organization to develop data-driven ‘next best actions’ for our customers to take based upon historic trends, customer insights, and the stage of customer journey
- Working alongside our Engineering and Product teams to stand up AI-driven customer guidance in-product
- BS Degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Customer Success
- Familiar with customer journeys with SaaS software (bonus if mix of SLG and PLG) and where inflection points are on those journeys for which we can solve via digital success
- Experience working in high-growth, effectiveness and efficiency focused environments
- Relationship-focused cross-functional collaborator. Experience working closely with technical teams and Product teams. Able to actively listen, influence, and collaborate at every organization level to achieve results
- Independent, results-driven, and motivated to thrive in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- Proactive, problem-solver mindset, focused on continually evolving the way we use data to drive impactful insights
- Able to tackle very “open ended” topics where you first need to figure out what questions you really need to answer
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $182,000 - $232,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.