Senior People Partner, Revenue
We’re looking for an experienced, strategic Senior People Partner (Sr. Human Resources Business Partner) to partner with our Chief Revenue Officer and Revenue team. This role will deliver strategic partnership with Executive Leadership - CRO and their leaders, in order to create and execute on people strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to scale for hyper growth.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with leadership on organizational design, change management, people strategy and employee engagement.
- Work with the Revenue Leadership team to proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives to support the broader talent strategy.
- Working with five other people partners globally that are dedicated to the global business team, providing support to the group’s managers and employees worldwide.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Collaborate with other parts of the People team to execute cyclical programs including compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys and development programs.
- Serve as a coach and confidant to the business team leaders for personal growth and professional success.
- 10+ years of progressive People (Human Resources) experience with 6+ years as a people partner or equivalent, of which experience working with Revenue is essential.
- Experience working with global business teams is a plus.
- Experience with organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, total rewards and compliance.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, decision maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate effectively across a broad set of stakeholders and make decisions without having full consensus.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $207,000 - $279,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.