Corporate Account Executive, DACH
Our sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, successful ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team. We help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
We are looking for a Corporate salesperson to join our team who is driven, willing to take risks, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximising value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our current & future customers understand and leverage the power of Asana & Work Management.
This role is based in our Munich office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Proactively manage a portfolio of corporate customers, serving as their main point of contact
- Hunt, manage and close new & existing business opportunities within your book of business
- Develop & leverage customer champions to expand usage within new teams and departments
- Engage with executive and IT contacts to deploy Asana wall-to-wall
- Help EMEA organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Work closely with SDRs, Marketing, Sales Engineering and CS to coordinate in-person & virtual interactions with customers
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximising revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- Closing experience in a sales role (previous SaaS experience a plus)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- The implementation and continued use of a repeatable sales process - Sandler, Challenger, etc
- Proven ability to prospect with a history of successfully creating your own pipeline
- Ability to land net new and expand existing customers in a competitive market
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Can establish clear goals and priorities for the business; translates strategy into action plans. Hold yourself and others accountable for performance goals; do what is needed to ensure the business consistently delivers with excellence.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €84,000 - €106,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.