Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Revenue
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to own recruiting initiatives. You will partner closely with hiring partners and across global offices on all aspects of the hiring strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting efforts and ensuring every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team and that's where you come in!
This role is based in our New York City office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Design and execute a recruiting strategy, partnering with senior level leaders
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, and office
- Advise hiring partners on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles and scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Develop a hiring strategy, including candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions etc.) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective and objective evaluation processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- When needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organization
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- Full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Experience hiring Sales roles (Account Executives)
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership and that you serve as an extension of and partner to your hiring teams; not an "order-taker"
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Analytical and data-drive
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $164,000 - $186,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.