Enterprise Sales Manager, DACH
Our sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, successful ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team. We help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
The Enterprise Sales Manager for DACH will be responsible for all go-to-market activities for the company in the region. The business in EMEA has grown significantly in the last 2 years and we’re looking for an experienced manager to spearhead the next period of evolution in the DACH region.
Reporting to the Head of DACH, this role will be a key member of the sales leadership team and you will be at the forefront of driving growth and expanding our footprint up-market in the region. Your strategic acumen and charismatic leadership will steer our sales teams to new heights while fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders in the market. You will be responsible for all go-to-market activities for the company in the region.
This role is based in our Munich office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage a team of ICs to drive revenue growth in the region by acquiring net new logos and land “big” expansion deals and successful renewals.
- Create internal feedback loops to evolve the product offerings, internal systems & processes needed to support the DACH enterprise selling motion.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Solutions, and SDR teams to fortify the ideal customer journey for large priority accounts and to execute on multi-year strategy
- Partner with Revenue Strategy to drive rep efficiency, customer insights and accurate forecasting.
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year strategy to win the DACH market through commercial leadership.
- Develop and communicate a compelling vision for the DACH region, inspiring and motivating the sales team to achieve extraordinary results
- Inspire cross-functional partners and a full stack customer team to execute an ambitious GTM plan to win.
- Hire, nurture, develop talent & career paths.
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and prospects in region.
- Experience in a high growth B2B software company, managing a Sales team in the DACH region.
- Intellectually curious, open-minded, and intrinsically motivated.
- Highly collaborative, effective team partner.
- Low ego leader with smart, thoughtful communication and execution skills.
- Humble and respectful attitude.
- Innovative risk-taker with a passion for building.
- Demonstrable track record of continued success.
- Fluent in German and English, comfortable with up to 30% travel.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €136,000 - €184,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.