Enterprise Solutions Consultant, UKI
As an Enterprise Solutions Consultant, you will play a critical role in supporting our prospects within the UK and Ireland to understand the value of Asana within the Corporate segment. Through your deep product knowledge and ability to translate customer needs and pains into a solution, you will support our EMEA Sales teams as a co-seller and ensure they constantly move towards close.
We’re looking for someone who will make it their mission to inspire customers with a compelling narrative and will prove the value of the power of work management. You will be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product Teams, and a strategic member of the team working closely with cross-functional parts of the customer journey, like Sales and Customer Success. Ultimately you will be the driving force behind a customer's decision-making and the spark for a customer's courage to begin the Asana journey
This role is based in our London office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner with Sales teams to develop and drive account strategy for key accounts
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and articulate how Asana can address those pain points by presenting a solution and its business impact
- Identify and scale solution-selling best practices to the broader Revenue organization
- Position Asana solution within the market space as a market leader and a catalyst for organizational change
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for colleagues and customers
- Be a key player in helping Asana achieve its revenue goals
- Be a storyteller and help customers imagine completely new ways of working and their journey to get there
- 6+ years in Presales, Account Management, Professional Services or similar roles preferably within a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to effectively influence senior-level decision-makers
- A deep curiosity and understanding of how technology impacts business outcomes
- Experience in running customer evaluations and guiding customers through change
- Proficiency in developing product demonstrations, including designing and presenting from decks, briefs, and whiteboards
- Conversational-level experience with JSON and RESTful APIs to showcase its power in customer conversations
- Fluency in written and spoken English and ideally another European language
- Willing to travel on-site with customers upwards of 25%
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between £88,000 - £123,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay, and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.