Revenue Strategy Lead
We’re looking for an experienced strategy and operations professional to join the Go-to-Market Strategy team at Asana. This team partners with our Sales and Customer Success leaders and is responsible for defining and driving the go-to-market strategy of those functions.
In this role, you will act as a strategic partner focused on our sales teams in Japan and APAC; looking at opportunities to advance the business’s go-to-market efforts side-by-side with senior leaders in sales.
This role is based in our Tokyo office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Tuesdays, Thursdays and additional day of your choice. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Define the go-to-market strategy for Asana Japan and APAC Revenue teams in alignment with broader company goals over a 2-3 year time horizon
- Own and execute strategic projects to deliver on that strategy, working cross-functionally across sales, customer success, marketing, product, finance, user operations
- Drive data-driven decision making and operational excellence within our Corporate (100-1999 employees) and Enterprise (2000+) segments
- Refine our operating model for Asana’s selling motion; including team cadence, processes, policies, data, and tooling for our customer facing teams
- Act as an internal ‘voice’ for the Japan and APAC Revenue teams to both senior revenue leaders/executives and cross-functional partners
- Own forecasting, reporting, analysis and insights for Japan and APAC teams
- Partner with Sales Leads on business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis and sales program launches
- Drive the annual planning process by making recommendations in areas such as headcount, quota setting and account executive productivity
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in strategy, operations, finance, management consulting, or a similar role (SaaS experience a must, but need not be for all of those years)
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- Proficient in Salesforce (CRM) and Tableau (BI)
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.