Head of Corporate Sales, UKI
Our sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, successful ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team. We help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
As a member of our growing Revenue organization, you will be instrumental in defining, testing, and growing a sales model that balances bottoms-up scale with top-down positioning. And, as a leader, you will have a profound impact on the overall growth of Asana through building out our Corporate Sales Team in the UK & Ireland.
This role is based in our Dublin office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you'll achieve
- Lead, hire, and develop a UK & Ireland focused team within Asana’s Corporate Sales team in Dublin
- Lead strategic planning for your team, including: territory planning, deal strategy development, and enablement
- Participate directly in all sales situations and negotiations
- Achieve ambitious quarterly targets
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales Enablement & Engineering teams
- Establish and implement best practices for maximizing pipeline creation, forecasting accuracy, and Salesforce hygiene
- Run team forecasting meetings and deal reviews to deliver accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience in SaaS, preferable, in a rapidly scaling business(s)
- 5+ years in a quota carrying SaaS role
- A knowledge and passion for high volume, bottoms up sales, complemented with top down selling
- A passion for coaching, developing and transforming world class talent and being in front of the customer
- An aptitude for problem solving and developing creative solutions
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- A history of developing and implementing prospecting strategies to build pipeline
- Enjoy working with peers on the Marketing, Partnerships, Customer Operations, and Product teams to drive the market
- Selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Operations, HR and Collaboration (IT) functions
- Executing new and existing sales motions
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between €111,000 - €150,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.