GTM Analytics Manager
We are looking for a GTM Analytics Manager to join the GTM Strategy & Analytics Team at Asana. This role will have direct influence on bringing our GTM strategies to life through supporting our Sales and Marketing organizations with data-driven insights and recommendations.
This individual will report to the Head of GTM Analytics and will own the end-to-end process of scoping, designing, and developing dashboards, as well as perform ad-hoc & deep dive analysis to inform leadership of key business trends. They will also help coordinate and scale critical internal reporting like Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) in order to surface insights and drive strategy. This person will also enjoy being part of an inclusive company with an incredible culture, and on a team that is thinking big in order to transform our business through advanced analytics.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you'll achieve
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to design and operationalize GTM strategies on teams such as Sales and Marketing
- Identify and communicate key opportunities to help optimize business outcomes through quantitative analysis
- Collaborate with Revenue Strategy/Ops, Finance, and Enterprise Technology teams to influence the build-out of regular business reporting and measurement (QBR’s)
- Support ad hoc analysis requests for business planning
- Build dashboards and scale reporting by leveraging Snowflake, Tableau, Salesforce, and Matik
- Minimum 6 years of experience in roles requiring analytical rigor in functions like, but not restricted to, sales strategy/ops, finance, banking, consulting, etc.
- Experience with analytics in Enterprise SaaS
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to derive insights from complex datasets and translate them into actionable strategies
- Fluent in SQL (create, maintain, and optimize data sets) and strong data visualization experience, Tableau is preferred
- Track record of results in fast-moving environments and ability to excel under ambiguity
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude: willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
- Experience scaling data-driven templates in Matik preferred
- Building Salesforce reports and dashboards preferred
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $182,000- $232,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.