Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
The Asana Marketing team is responsible for fueling business growth and building a brand customers love. We create campaigns and content to attract new accounts and inspire current ones to grow with us. We continue to grow, with a global team focused on revenue and field marketing, corporate and product marketing, brand and content creation, advertising, and lifecycle marketing.
We are looking for a Technical Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for building the most strategic and impactful product demos at Asana. You will work closely with company leadership on bringing Asana’s corporate narrative and unique AI vision to life to accelerate our mission. In this role, you and your team will partner with our corporate and product marketers, product, engineering, sales teams, and others to develop demo stories that position Asana as the #1 enterprise work management platform.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Develop a deep understanding of Asana’s capabilities, the dynamic market trends, the competitive landscape, and changing customer needs to help accelerate our growth
- Craft compelling enterprise messaging and positioning that excites and educates customers, and informs our unique product strategy
- Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing teams to build impactful demos
- Build differentiated demo assets for keynotes, trade shows, marketing campaigns, EBCs, analysts, and sales and solution engineers
- Partner with marketing, product, and revenue leadership to develop a demo storytelling strategy that only Asana can deliver
- Develop technical sales enablement through videos, holodecks, and trainings
- Track and measure performance metrics to continuously improve our marketing efforts, while uncovering new growth opportunities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Marketing within the B2B SaaS industry
- Experience with conceptualizing and executing high-profile product demos for keynotes, high-profile customer meetings, and analysts in the enterprise SaaS space
- History of strong collaboration and influence with product, engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams
- Exceptional written, visual, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to craft results-driven campaigns tied to team and company objectives
- Passion for learning new products/industries and diving into the nitty gritty technical details
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $182,000 - $232,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana empowers organizations to work smarter. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Asana has 139K+ paying customers, and millions of users in 200+ countries and territories. Global customers such as Amazon, Accenture, Roche, and T-Mobile rely on Asana to manage everything from goal setting and tracking to capacity planning, product launches, and employee onboarding. For more information, visit www.asana.com.
Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.