AMER Revenue Operations Analyst
We seek a data-driven and service-oriented professional who will help support the revenue organization, cross-functional partners, and our customers through scaling systems, policies, and processes. Your primary responsibilities will range from helping our customers through regular support queue management to reviewing enrichment efficacy and enhancing our Salesforce experience for end customers. Asana’s Revenue Operations team empathetically supports velocity and productivity at scale through the development and equitable administration of relevant policy and rules of engagement and builds the foundation to successfully reach our next phase of growth.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Maintain global queues from Revenue and other GTM Teams, serving as the first line of defense for systems and tooling support, with close attention to detail, consistent follow-through, and SLA achievement
- Design and enable strategically informed processes that are elegant, scalable, and intuitive for end users
- Manage and inform the Salesforce ecosystem enhancements process for the Core Operations team, ensuring operating processes and documentation reflect updated changes accurately
- Maintain and develop a knowledge base of processes, ensuring global team alignment and adoption of updates, and consistently reviewing for scale and accuracy
- Strive to continuously improve the working environment of the customer teams we support and interact with daily
- Establish strong working relationships with GTM leadership and cross-functional partners
- You’ve used Excel, SQL, and other analytical tools to review complex problems, drive insights, and design programmatic solutions
- Technical expertise with Outreach, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, and Business Intelligence tools (Snowflake, Tableau) and can provide strategic and proactive guidance to set the teams leveraging these systems up for success
- Have a proven track record of independently leading cross-functional, multi-stakeholder projects through change management motions and successful implementation
- Organized, detail-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Enjoy working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues, ensuring over communication and alignment with stakeholders at every level of the business
- Excited to understand the big picture and interconnectedness of process and systems, and not afraid to dive deeply into a specific subject
- Comfortable interacting with front-line teams and technical teams across multiple time zones and regions, translating business needs into technical solutions
- Previous experience supporting or working with high velocity, high output operational teams like support, SDR, or SaaS sales teams
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $118,000 and $144,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.