Enterprise Account Executive, Benelux
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to be based in London who is driven, willing to take risks, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximising value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future Enterprise customers understand and leverage the power of Asana. This is a unique opportunity to take a unique bottom-up business model into the Enterprise space in a fast-growing category. We are looking for an experienced team player to join our EMEA Enterprise team. You will be responsible for prospecting, landing and growing UKI enterprises. Part of your strategy will include raising our brand and awareness through events and building strategic relationships.
This role is based in our London office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What You'll Achieve
- Create and close new business opportunities within your book of business
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to expand usage with new teams and departments
- Help Enterprise organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Acting as a trusted advisor with excellent relationship-building skills from C-level to end-users
- Work closely with SDRs, Field Marketing, and CS to coordinate in-person interactions with customers to develop champions
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximising revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- Solid experience in a closing role - Ideally selling SaaS solutions & good experience selling in the Enterprise Sales space.
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory with Large to Enterprise customers to maximise revenue growth.
- Being experienced in hunting new business/net new revenue working with existing accounts, and growing them out
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity.
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to closing.
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers.
- Can establish clear goals and priorities for the business; translate strategy into action plans. Holds self and others accountable for performance goals; does what is needed to ensure the business consistently delivers with excellence.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Dutch
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between £92,000 - £118,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.