Head of Channel Strategy and Operations
We are seeking an experienced Strategy and Operations Leader to lead our Channel Strategy and Operations Team, supporting our Channel Teams globally.
The Head of Channel Strategy and Operations, along with the team they will lead, will work with Asana’s Channel Team Leadership, GTM Teams, and Enterprise Technology Team to define and operationalize our channel strategy as well as develop and lead programs in support of this important element of our GTM strategy. In this role, you will be key in ensuring Asana delivers repeatable, predictable, and scalable value for its customers. You will report to Asana’s Global Head of Revenue Strategy.
This role is based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Create, communicate, and execute Channel plans, incorporating quick wins as well as medium and long-term goals
- Utilize data to surface insights, assess the performance of the Channel Team, identify opportunities for improvement, and make recommendations to optimize
- Assess systems, tools, and processes and collaborate with Asana’s Enterprise Technology Team to develop and prioritize roadmap - enhancements and automation
- Design and maintain operating business process documentation, and training materials for cross-functional teams and partners
- Establish and implement programs to grow the Channel program that complement our overall GTM strategy
- Conduct training sessions with cross-functional teams and partners to ensure understanding and adherence to optimized processes, policies, and changes
- Develop and support the forecasting process for the Channel Teams
- Lead the annual planning process for Channel elements of our business and develop and coach the team setting clear goals and creating a culture of collaboration and innovation
- 10+ years of experience in strategy, operations, consulting, or similar roles within a SaaS enterprise environment with a focus on Channel
- Experience building and managing multi-layered teams
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and act as a trusted advisor to executive stakeholders
- Experience managing complex projects end-to-end; from inception to design to execution and, ultimately, impact
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to derive insights from complex datasets and translate them into actionable strategies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to simplify complex ideas and systems
- Ownership mindset. Willingness to roll up your sleeves and find creative solutions to ambiguous challenges
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $234,000 - $316,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family-building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.