Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Asana is looking for a strategic sales professional who sets ambitious personal goals and holds themselves accountable to a consistent and repeatable process to achieve them. As a member of our growing Enterprise sales team, you will be instrumental in generating pipeline and landing and expanding business with large enterprise customers. The right person is a big-picture thinker who can enable our customers to move quickly by helping them see the same vision for just how great the impact of Asana can be.
This role can either be fully remote depending on which US state you live in, or based in our San Francisco office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. If based in-office: Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about these options.
What you’ll achieve
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, and Exec Sponsors
- Be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals in the Enterprise
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in, and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Build the instincts to recognize organizational, financial, and behavioral structures and obstacles
- Exceed targets with support from a smart and collaborative sales enablement team
- Helping strategize the largest revenue opportunities at Asana
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with Fortune 100 senior line-of-business and IT executives
- A strong mix of hunter and farmer mentality and experience
- 4+ years selling directly into the Enterprise segment, 8+ years’ experience closing business
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Excited about the opportunity to co-create with cross-functional partners in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment
- Experience in new customer acquisition, account management, and history selling in the Productivity and Collaboration markets
- Proven ability selling to and supporting the Marketing, Sales, Product, HR, and Collaboration (IT) function and experience closing strategic customers in a rapidly scaling business
- Ability to prioritize a mixed book of accounts, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $150,000 - $190,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.