ANZ Marketing Lead
The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on driving ARR/pipeline and acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns targeted to net new accounts and also nurturing existing teams and driving them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on revenue marketing, product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
This role is based in our Sydney office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Drive and accelerate pipeline growth for the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) region by developing and executing a full funnel, integrated marketing strategy including campaigns, webinars and events.
- Serve as the key liaison between the Marketing and Revenue teams, establishing yourself as the trusted marketing partner for revenue leaders in ANZ.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams, including Global Campaigns, Demand Generation, Growth/Paid Media, Product Marketing, Content, Brand Events, Executive Programs/Executive Briefing Center, and more, to maximize the impact of marketing initiatives in the ANZ region.
- Implement an account-based marketing approach tailored to the ANZ market, creating marketing programs that cater to different stages of the account lifecycle.
- Take ownership of marketing pipeline targets for ANZ and support overall business objectives by effectively utilizing marketing levers.
- Partner with Marketing Ops and Data Science to report on marketing pipeline health, program return on investment (ROI), campaign performance, conversion metrics, and other relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) specifically for the ANZ market.
- Attend extended/cross-functional meetings, quarterly business reviews (QBRs), forecasting calls, and other relevant discussions to drive strategic alignment and ensure effective communication within the ANZ market.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ANZ market nuances, identify gaps and opportunities, and formulate the appropriate marketing strategy to address them.
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
- Strategic Thinker: You have a strong ability to think strategically and have experience in building full-funnel, integrated marketing strategies that align with business objectives.
- Collaborative Nature: You thrive in a collaborative environment and have experience working closely with cross-functional marketing teams.
- Account-Based Marketing Expertise: You have a deep understanding of account-based marketing and can tailor marketing programs to different stages of the account lifecycle.
- Strong Alignment and Partnership: You have the ability to establish yourself as a trusted marketing partner for revenue leaders.
- Results-Driven Mindset: You have a track record of delivering measurable results and optimizing marketing efforts based on data-driven insights.
- Analytical and Reporting Skills: You possess strong analytical skills and can tell a narrative based on data.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Abilities: You are an effective communicator and can confidently present marketing strategies to stakeholders.
- Market Insight: You have a keen understanding of the nuances of the ANZ market. You stay updated on market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences to identify gaps and opportunities.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between 184,000 AUD - 248,000 AUD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.