Senior Enterprise Account Executive
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, customer centric, and impact-oriented enterprise sales professional who holds themselves accountable to achieving results. You will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers, and will help build out our regional go-to-market strategy overall.
This role is based in our Singapore office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Define territory and account strategies that enable sales velocity in partnership with Sales Engineers, Sales Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Deal Desk Professional Services and Exec Sponsors
- Partner closely with Asana Channel partners to streamline the education and public sector sales process for customers purchasing Asana via resellers / channel partner, co-selling and revenue driving activity at scale.
- Navigate an enterprise to map stakeholders, build champions, generate buy-in and close deals with C-Level decision makers
- Exceed targets with support from a smart and collaborative sales enablement team
- Help strategize the regional go-to-market strategy and experiment with new processes and revenue streams that drive value for customers
- 5+ years selling directly into the Enterprise segment, 8+ years’ experience closing business within a rapidly scaling business.
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Experience working with and driving revenue via channel partnership.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior line-of-business and IT executives at large organizations.
- Customer-centric approach to relationship management and revenue growth: Demonstrated ability to build champions at C-suite/Director+ levels of client organizations that have led to enterprise-level buys. Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Entrepreneurial, solution oriented, adaptable to change, and excited about the opportunity to co-create with cross functional partners in a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment
- Ability to prioritize a mixed book of accounts, convey a clear position on the opportunities you have with each and organize/rally a supporting team behind your efforts
- Strong goal achievement mind and precise forecasting
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $206,000 - $278,000 SGD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.