Senior Product Manager, Monetization Experiences
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead the team responsible for driving the expansion of Asana customers. You’ll create subscription and license management experiences to ensure teams of all sizes can adopt Asana from the earliest seed stages until the latest company-wide adoption stage. Operating at the intersection of product-led growth (PLG) and sales-led growth (SLG) while forging strong partnerships with key customers, you will craft inventive solutions that address customer needs and propel our business forward.
This role is perfect for a product manager who thrives in the nexus of product and business, has an end-to-end ownership mindset, and drives for results. We are looking for someone who has strong product intuition, is extremely data-savvy, and can carry customer conversations to understand pains and deliver exceptional user experiences and business results. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, user research, sales, marketing, data science, and the rest of our amazing PM team.
This role is based in our Vancouver office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you'll achieve
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap for driving revenue expansion
- Be a close partner to our Sales and GTM teams in connecting with customers to understand their priorities, pains, and perspectives.
- Maximize clarity by combining quant and qual to set goals and milestones.
- Partner with engineering and cross-functional teams to execute roadmaps.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager, or equivalent. Experience with SAAS pricing and packaging and optimizing for revenue growth is a plus.
- Inspire the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems.
- Create, flex, and evangelize a roadmap. Thoughtfully break down projects into MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Elicit non-obvious customer needs, and synthesize research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem.
- Strong communication and collaboration. You co-create with teammates to deliver high-quality results. You speak and write with clarity.
- Help to grow team Asana by mentoring others, creating great team morale, and sharing best practices.
- Experience with A/B test design and product-led-growth principles
- You have a growth mindset. You lead with curiosity and are open to feedback.
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $176,000 CAD - $224,000 CAD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.