Enterprise Sales Manager, Northern Europe
Our sales team is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. To do so, we employ a bottom-up enterprise sales model by helping many small, successful customers evolve into larger, successful ones. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team. We help identify and overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
The Enterprise Sales Manager for Northern Europe will be responsible for go-to-market and revenue activities for Asana in the region. The Enterprise business in EMEA has grown significantly in the last 2 years and we’re looking for an experienced manager to spearhead the next period of evolution across Northern Europe. Reporting to the Head of Northern Europe, this role will be a key member of the sales leadership team. They will take a proactive approach in retaining, developing and empowering talent within the team, and will have the experience and capability to drive forward a modern GTM with customers in the Enterprise segment.
This role is fully remote in Sweden. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about this.
What you’ll achieve
- Lead the team to achieve their revenue targets by driving both expansion of the existing install base and acquisition of new enterprise logos in the region.
- Establish a best-in-class operating cadence, ensuring rigor in SFDC hygiene and forecast accuracy in Clari
- Develop and drive adoption of playbooks aligned to the company and regional GTM strategy and represent Asana in the Region for PR/Events/Online
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year strategy to win the Northern Europe market through commercial leadership.
- Build Account Plans with AEs for our most strategic customers, focusing our resources in the highest value places and growing our lighthouse account base in the region.
- Partner with local marketing, SE, CSM & Partner teams to execute the strategy.
- Identify and recruit partners to become part of the Asana channel and inspire co-creation with your cross-functional partners and a full-stack customer team to execute an ambitious GTM plan to win.
- Represent Asana with C-level customers and prospects in the region.
- Track record of success in leading and growing Sales Teams in Northern Europe.
- Located in London, Amsterdam or Stockholm and comfortable with travel up to 25%.
- Operationally Strong, able to build own GTM, operating & talent plans.
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and intrinsically motivated by the greatest challenges.
- Highly collaborative, effective partner across the team.
- Low ego leader who can influence through smart, thoughtful communication and execution.
- Innovative, risk-taker who loves building.
- Clear and demonstrable track record of continued success over time.
- Fluency in English language.
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we'll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between 1,233,000 SEK - 1,668,000 SEK. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.