As a Solutions Consultant at Asana, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana and transform the way they are getting work done. Through your deep product knowledge, keen interest in teamwork and the future of work along with expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, you’ll support our APAC sales team and ensure they constantly move towards close.
This role is based in our Sydney office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for customers and the revenue organization
- Co-create customer specific presentations and demonstrations in partnership with Sales and Customer Success by gathering any necessary input or data to strategize on and execute ROI computations and handling objections in customer interactions
- Develop success metrics that can be applied across Asana’s customers base
- Run persuasive and engaging pilots and POCs with key customers to evaluate Asana in production use cases
- Support the greater Solutions Consulting/Engineering team in developing metrics and operations to understand global impact
- Partner with Product, PMM, Sales and Enablement teams for seamless end-to-end program execution
- Deal with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- 4+ years in a Sales Engineering, Solutions Architecture, Solutions Consulting, Professional Services or Consulting in a B2B SaaS environment, with proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- A storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Ability to identify and eliminate sales and product obstacles creatively and quickly
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- A business-friendly communication style and ability to present well in front of business audiences
- Conversational level experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Hands-on development or scripting experience would be advantageous
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $176,000 AUD - $224,000 AUD. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefits packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.