Talent Acquisition Partner, Warsaw
Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We're looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to own recruiting initiatives in our new Warsaw office. You will partner closely with hiring partners and across global offices on all aspects of the hiring strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting efforts and ensuring every hire is as exceptional as the last. You’ll also help establish our talent brand strategy as we build greater awareness for this Asana office in Warsaw.
This role is based in our Warsaw office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Design and execute a recruiting strategy, partnering with senior level organization leaders
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, and office
- Develop a hiring strategy, including candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions etc.) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective and objective evaluation processes
- Execute on our talent brand strategy for the Warsaw office, helping grow our presence as an local employer of choice
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Build candidate rapport through trust, and act as a candidate advisor through the interview process start to finish
- When needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organization
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally focused on technical teams in-house at a tech company
- Experience hiring in Poland and other EU countries
- Experience working with international teams and offices
- Experience launching a new office or being an early recruiter in region
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Sense of urgency and ability to move quickly, analytical and data-driven
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also comply with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws in other locations.