Technical Services Consultant
At Asana, we’re building work management software to help every organization in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their goals. Our Customer Experience (CX) team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic way of working. We strive to help our customers, across geographies, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot, experience the most value out of the tool over time, and ultimately renew & grow their subscription.
This role is based in our San Francisco or New York office with an office-centric hybrid schedule. Along with most Asanas, you’ll work from this office in person on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Most Asanas have the option to work from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you're interviewing for this role, your Talent Acquisition Partner will share more about the in-office requirements.
What you’ll achieve
- Deliver custom technical solutions from start-to-finish, including architecture, design, and development
- Advise our customers and customer-facing team members on options for integrating Asana into enterprise tech stacks
- Evaluate technical feasibility of customers’ desired integrations and automations and advise on solution architecture
- Solve complex workflows and help our customers realize the art of the possible with Asana
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering by representing high priority customer use cases and providing developer feedback to improve the roadmap and long-term platform strategy
- 5+ years in Solution Architecture or Consulting / Professional Services in a SaaS environment
- 1+ years of experience leading complex technical implementation projects end-to-end
- Hands-on development and scripting experience with RESTful APIs, using Python and/or Node.js
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing integrations between SaaS and/or on-prem solutions
- Proven track record of achieving results while balancing demanding expectations
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical or business audience
- Ability to be an advisor for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success and convert our mutual clients
- Understanding of software / SaaS buying behaviors
- Advantageous if applicant has experience working with services partners / consulting firms
At Asana, we're committed to building teams that include a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as this is critical to helping us achieve our mission. If you're interested in this role and don't meet every listed requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What we’ll offer
Our comprehensive compensation package plays a big part in how we recognize you for the impact you have on our path to achieving our mission. We believe that compensation should be reflective of the value you create relative to the market value of your role. To ensure pay is fair and not impacted by biases, we're committed to looking at market value which is why we check ourselves and conduct a yearly pay equity audit.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is between $133,000 - $169,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed range above is a guideline, and the base salary range for this role may be modified.
In addition to base salary, your compensation package may include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay (for most sales roles), and benefits. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
We strive to provide equitable and competitive benefit packages that support our employees worldwide and include:
- Mental health, wellness & fitness benefits
- Career coaching & support
- Inclusive family building benefits
- Long-term savings or retirement plans
- In-office culinary options to cater to your dietary preferences
These are just some of the benefits we offer, and benefits may vary based on role, country, and local regulations. If you're interviewing for this role, speak with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the total compensation and benefits for this role.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world rely on Asana to achieve their most important goals, faster. Asana has been named a Top 10 Best Workplace for 5 years in a row, is Fortune's #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. After spending more than a year physically distanced, Team Asana is safely and mindfully returning to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With 11+ offices all over the world, we are always looking for individuals who care about building technology that drives positive change in the world and a culture where everyone feels that they belong.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.