Product Analyst (UX)
About Cayaba Care
Cayaba Care is building support services to reimagine maternity care and create a new standard for healthcare, especially for Black and Brown communities. The US has some of the least favorable outcomes among developed nations and is the only country not to guarantee access to provider home visits and these poor maternal-fetal outcomes disproportionately impact women of color and underserved populations across major US cities. Our team is focused on building technology-enabled solutions to deliver holistic, home-based clinical and non-clinical maternity services that are supplemental to a patient’s primary obstetric care to reduce barriers and improve patient outcomes.
To learn more about Cayaba Care, please visit www.cayabacare.com.
About the Role
We are seeking a talented, innovative team-mate to join our small, fast paced, agile Product and Engineering team, which is responsible for product planning, conception and execution of new products/features . We are looking for a creative, solution oriented UX Product Analyst, who can support end to end design by understanding user needs and requirements, conceptualizing user-centric designs and supporting development and delivery of new features to internal users and Cayaba Care members.
This role would suit a generalist with UX design experience who is looking to gain product management experience as it will involve both disciplines.
You are a great fit if you bring the expertise outlined below, are passionate about doing a great job and have pride of ownership in your work.
In this role you will
- Meet with business stakeholders to gather functional requirements and and features for the member app
- Break-down, prioritize, and translate requirements into User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the engineering team for development
- Create mockups and wireframes using Figma and conduct frequent design reviews with the product, engineering and operations teams
- Establish and own key design elements and flows in the app
- Collaborate using an agile development process with the Engineering team to review, evolve and deliver finished application features
- Troubleshoot/triage problems or bugs in released features
- Participate in product planning, grooming and design with the team
To fill this role you must
- have experience designing beautiful, user friendly web or mobile UIs, including responsive design to deliver experiences on mobile / small form-factor devices
- have experience working on agile software development projects, with have some experience developing User Stories
- be a team player, be able to multitask and deliver on yours and the teams commitments
- have the ability to apply a strong level of user centricity, research and design thinking to our app and product portfolio
- be willing and eager to learn new technologies
- have strong attention to detail and commitment to customer service
It is also a plus to have
- prior healthcare experience, including understanding working in a HIPAA environment
- familiarity with delivering engaging patient or user experiences