Senior Enterprise Account Executive
EarnUp is a consumer-first fintech platform that intelligently automates loan payments for the 200 million Americans with debt. At EarnUp, we help people put aside for loans when they can afford it and then make loan payments, allocating funds in the way that gets them out of debt faster. We are dedicated to giving control back to everyone who is frustrated managing their finances.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to drive and close new enterprise business in support of our vision to create a financial system that works for everyone. As an early member of our Enterprise Sales Team, you will be able to help define the sales process, participate in strategic decisions and develop our enterprise selling culture. If you have experience selling to financial institutions, are interested in engaging with senior level executives to solve complex problems and are excited to make a difference helping Americans with debt simplify and improve their financial lives, we want to hear from you.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop and be responsible for a named account list while crafting account plans for winning and growing business to hit your quota.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with executive partners and key decision-makers within the mortgage organizations you are selling to
- Lead the full enterprise sales cycle, from initial contact to close
- Lead complex sales deals by guiding customers through the procurement process, including regulatory, information security and compliance
- Build and deliver product presentations, sales presentations and proposals
- Work collaboratively with EarnUp executives including from Engineering, Product, Operations and Legal to deliver an outstanding customer experience and help drive product strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the EarnUp platform, the mortgage and lending industry
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- 5+ years of sales experience, including selling software or technology solutions to financial institutions
- Strong relationships within credit unions, mortgage lenders and/or banks.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with prospects and clients from diverse backgrounds
- Deep understanding of consumer debt and the various players in it
- Ability to build pipeline, effectively run the sales cycle and accurately forecast deals
- Experience leading sales pitches to the most senior executives
- Ability to effectively run a close process, including negotiating legal terms and pricing with procurement
- Ability to understand complex technical requirements and craft solutions
- Proven track record of conducting retrospectives on all wins and losses and sharing results with the team
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the proven ability to lead complex negotiations
- Strong work ethic and driven to perform at the highest level while supporting a healthy performance mindset in self and others.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment and flex as needed
- Passion for our vision to make a financial system that works for everyone.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why You Will Love Working at EarnUp
- Fast-paced, innovative and collaborative startup dedicated to providing opportunities to learn and grow
- An opportunity to help financially improve the lives of 20 million Americans living in debt
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Family friendly benefits including generous paid parental leave and a company contribution toward dependent care
- Flexible hybrid work model (we are planning to return to the office this fall on a part time schedule)
- Convenient SF HQ location minutes away from the Montgomery Bart Station
- 100% paid employee health benefits
- Flexible time off programs with no maximum and additional programs dedicated to self care
- Commuter and work from home benefits including a mobile phone stipend
- Employee Resource Groups and active DEI Advisory Council
- Fun events, celebrations, offsites and food
Diversity is in our DNA. At EarnUp, diversity is not only accepted and respected, it’s celebrated and it is critical to our success. We foster an environment for exceptional people which includes a sense of belonging for all.
- EarnUp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.