Customer Support Associate - Canada
At Elation, our team is committed to enhancing physician and patient quality of life. We are a SaaS cloud-based clinical platform on a mission to help to enable every patient to the highest quality of care. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class customer experience that empowers physicians to focus on delivering phenomenal care to patients.
Description of the Role
The Customer Support Associate’s main responsibility is to be the first level of support for our customers. Customer Support Associates are responsible for answering common troubleshooting and how-to questions about the Elation and Passport applications via email or phone. Customer Support Associates collaborate internally with other members of the team, as well as other customer facing teams. Customer Support Associates are attentive to detail, can manage multiple tasks at a time, have strong collaboration skills and are highly empathetic when working with our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- [80%] Field common first response customer and patient cases and cases:
- Managing daily support ticket volume, ensuring each customer is provided a response within 24 hours and resolution within 3 business days.
- Responsible for covering urgent-ticket shifts to assist providers who are blocked from caring for their patients and need immediate assistance.
- Responsible for an in depth understanding of the Elation and Patient Passport applications. Most support tickets will require basic troubleshooting skills and the ability to point customers towards our resources.
- Foster trusted relationships with our graduated users by addressing customer service requests through email, phone or screen share
- [20%] Collect pertinent information from customers and escalate complex cases to Senior Customer Support Associates
- Participate in weekly urgent shift rotations after three months in the role
- Participate in 2 to 3 weekend/holiday on-call rotations per year
- Manages time effectively and works independently, self-starter
- Strong desire to learn new material and thrives in an ever changing environment
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to think critically and make sound decisions with inputs from customers and available resources
- Collaborates effectively with both customers and internal teams
- Empathetic in their approach to work, and passionate about the user experience we support
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, professionalism
- Effectively ascertains when work requires escalation to leads or manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service, customer-facing or healthcare environment preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce & Jira platforms is highly preferred
Salary Range: $47,500 - $51,000 CAD
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.