Sr Customer Marketing Manager
Our team is dedicated to improving physician and patient quality of life through Elation, a SaaS cloud-based platform revolutionizing healthcare. Since inception, we’ve been focused on building a delightful world-class experience that empowers physicians to deliver phenomenal care to patients.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Marketing, the Senior Customer Marketing Manager will play a pivotal role in scoping and building the Customer Marketing function. This leader will help the business determine how and when to reach customers to drive adoption and advocacy, creating a strategy that propels expansion revenue.
- Lead the customer marketing strategy in alignment with overall company goals to improve customer retention, expansion revenue, customer loyalty, and brand advocacy via multi-channel programs.
- Be responsible for measuring customer success: Define metrics to measure, establish key reporting, and monitor KPIs. Analyze the performance of engagement activities, mine insights from surveys and report key findings to Marketing Leadership and share recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Define the customer journey and buyer personas for ideal customer profiles and priority segments to support communications and overall strategy.
- Guide the development of newsletters, customer onboarding materials, case studies, etc. to ensure our customers are set up for success and we are scaling their positive experience across marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development of targeted multi-channel customer communication plans across product roadmap cycles, upsell/expansion programs, customer events, and transactional communications.
- Identify data needs required for accurate customer segmentation. Create and maintain segmented customers lists within Salesforce.
- Assess the effectiveness of platforms and tools, making recommendations to optimize impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging across all customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the Product team to gather customer feedback and insights to drive product improvements and customer satisfaction.
Growth & Advocacy:
- Collaborate with leadership to define expansion revenue goals, strategies, and success metrics, aligning them with the company's overall growth objectives.
- Be a trusted partner to the Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams by understanding and supporting their needs through careful planning of marketing tactics and programs.
- Identify and cultivate customer advocates who can provide testimonials, referrals, and case studies to demonstrate product value to potential buyers.
- Build and scale Elation’s customer advocacy program and reference accounts to drive referrals, case studies, and testimonials.
- Foster relationships with key customers to turn them into advocates for the brand.
- Develop and lead the execution of strategic customer engagement campaigns aimed at promoting additional solutions, use-cases, upgrades, and complementary products/services.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development, and execution for multichannel customer marketing programs across customer segments with 6+ years of experience.
- Big picture thinking and attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy, and execute plans with clearly defined metrics.
- Proven self-starter with strong project management skills, ability to prioritize and manage workload in fast-paced dynamic environments.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries with a strong track record of cross-functional collaboration.
- Familiarity with developing programs focused on customer adoption, engagement, and upsell.
- Results-oriented with a keen understanding of aligning strategy and execution with objectives and goals.
- Excellent communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Pardot (or similar platforms), Google Analytics, Canva, HTML and Salesforce.
Salary Range: $145,000 - $160,000
Elation welcomes individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. Elation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, and value individuals with diverse perspectives including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Elation also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. We firmly believe a strong culture that supports a diverse and inclusive workforce allows us to achieve Elation’s mission of helping independent primary care thrive.
As a healthcare technology company whose mission is to support IPCPs and frontline healthcare workers, and as a tight-knit company where we have the utmost concern and care for our team members, Elation Health has adopted a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities.
We will not require any candidates to be vaccinated in order to interview for our open positions, but all new hires at Elation will be required to share a copy of their vaccination certification or present documentation to request an exemption.
In compliance with the EEOC, any team member in need of an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief must provide People Ops (firstname.lastname@example.org) with appropriate documentation. For a medical exemption, we require a doctor’s note, and for a religious exemption, we require a note from the team member outlining the request.