Partnership Specialist: Task Description
Under Enuma Indonesia Local Center (Java), the incumbent will work independently under minimum supervision conditions. The responsibility includes connecting with all potential B2G/B2B clients/partners: government, schools, communities, or organizations with the aim of customer acquisition and eventually increasing the revenue growth.
- Identifying emerging market and potential customers while being aware with the market shift and products competition trend
- Build and promote strong relationships by partnering with different stakeholders, understands their needs and use it as leverage for Enuma’s products and services
- Facilitate, schedule and follow up cold and warm calls to prospective leads. Answer customers’ questions and escalate complex issues to relevant departments in Enuma internal management.
- Develop in depth knowledge of Enuma’s products and effective sales strategy together as part of the team or individually
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, and status reports
- Graduate degree with minimum 5 years of proven experience of sales staff in education, technology, and software or relevant fields
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, and reporting skills in English is necessary;
- Proficiency in using google suite: gmail, gsheets, gdrive, etc and other communication channels for remote and global collaboration
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of beneficiaries in a diverse community.
- Fast learner and passionate about sales and/or education products
The application can be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com with indicating the position.
Application deadline will be September 22, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified