Head of Operations
What you’ll do:
- Own company’s internal operating system, including OKRs, SLAs, and ticketing
- Facilitate the company-wide OKR sprint planning and management process
- Maintain and understand the OKR trade-offs over the short and long term
- Help with how we organize teams involved in pods and planning
- Be the main point of contact around team design in partnership with people ops
- Facilitate standard process internal communications for a growing team
- Own the internal ticketing system where all projects are initiated and delivered
- Mentor the broader operational team across the company
- Provide strategic operational support to the CEO and other senior leaders
Who you are:
- You prioritize building strong relationships, and enjoying the journey
- You’re kind, curious, and interested in other people’s perspectives
- You enjoy solving hard problems and learning from others along the way
- You’re inventive and excited about building something new
- You’re passionate about positively impacting the future of our planet and humanity
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 10 - 15 years in a high growth / venture-backed environment supporting the CEO and/or senior leadership teams
- Experience working with all levels in a company to juggle a lot of moving priorities with confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated project management skills: eager to take on challenging tasks and motivated to come up with creative problem solving solutions
- Ability to anticipate and spot gaps or risks to the business before they arise
- Experience on how to identify root cause issues to maximize everyone’s schedule so that we can focus on the highest needs for the company
- Experience in facilitating the establishment and measurement of OKR systems across an organization
- Curiosity to find ways to automate processes and make workflows better for everyone
- Great and adaptive oral and written communication approach
- Attention to a myriad of floating details across the company
Ethic is working toward a future where all investing is sustainable investing. We empower wealth advisors and investors to create portfolios that seek to align personal values with financial goals.
Our team is committed to fostering an environment that brings together many different voices, perspectives and lived experiences to accelerate the global transition to sustainable investing.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation at Ethic is a combination of base salary, equity (stock options) in the company, and benefits.
The base salary will range from $220,000 - $300,000 per year, commensurate with experience.
Our benefits package includes;
- Medical, dental & vision insurance – premiums 100% covered by Ethic
- Unlimited paid time off
- 16-weeks of paid parental leave
- An annual wellness & education stipend
- Sponsored employee resource groups
- Regular lunch & learns and volunteering opportunities
- A fully-stocked office in lower Manhattan + the flexibility to regularly work remotely
Location: New York, NY
Submit an application:
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit both a resume and a cover letter below.
Ethic values the diversity of our team and encourages applications from all backgrounds and life experiences. In order to continuously grow a diverse team, we are taking a data-driven approach to understanding and iterating our hiring practices. Please complete the demographic survey below to support us in doing so.
Something looks off?