Dental Application Engineer - German Speaking (w/m/d)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs Dental if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every Dental professional.
Founded at MIT in 2011, and reaching double-unicorn status in 2021, Formlabs is one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers in the world. At our Berlin office, we're building a company so diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
Our Sales team is looking for someone to provide technical direction and business guidance to our partners in Northern Europe. As a key technical advisor and product advocate, you will identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
If you’re excited to take an active role at the forefront of the next industrial revolution and lead our fast-growing, global company into new territory, join us as a Dental Application Engineer (w/m/d) in Berlin.
- Providing training, consultancy, product demos, onboarding either virtual/online as well as physical to Formlabs customer and new employees
- Customer groups can either be resellers and/or end users (dentists, orthodontic clinics and lab technicians)
- Assisting the sales and support teams on events, congresses, and exhibitions in the DACH region, Benelux, Nordic, UK/Ir
- Support KOL’s and KOL lead
- Collaboration on continuous improvement of technical support processes and tools
- Playing a key role in obtaining feedback and input from the market to product management
- Facilitating the understanding and usage of our products through classroom, webinars, and remote trainings initiatives
- Preparation and analysis of technical reports and first point of contact between customers and our (enterprise) service department
- Are a German native speaking skills and very good English
- Have experience in using dental CAD/CAM systems and if you bring experience with Formlabs and/or 3D printing it will be considered a huge benefit
- Experience as Digital Dental Product Specialist
- Your work experience has given you extensive knowledge and insights in the work and needs of dentists and dental technicians
- Are enthusiastic about traveling in the Northern part of Europe
- Have ability to build up professional relations build on trust and respect and as a person you have excellent communication skills
- Thriving on detailed, creative tasks such as developing training materials, and enjoy being in the spotlight training, guiding and supporting our customers as a subject matter expert
- You are positive, display empathy and have good intercultural skills
- Certified CDT, MDT or related Dental degree
- Video and photo editing skills
- Dutch language speaking skills
- Trainer or Application Specialist within the dental industry
- An inclusive, dog-friendly office with diverse and inspiring colleagues
- Shares in the company (we're a double unicorn company!)
- In-office catering 3x per week, plus daily free beverages and snacks
- Monthly 50 EUR mobility subsidy (incl. BVG Firmenticket & Swapfiets)
- Weekly yoga classes
- Free mental health & well-being sessions with an external partner
- Learning and development budget
- Free 3D prints
- Urban Sports Club discount
- Supplementary, opt-in German pension scheme
- Fun team events
We build amazing things. Come join us!
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.