Campus Recruiting Intern (Fall Co-Op 2024)
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design, and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge.
If you’re organized, strategic, and curious about how great people are hired, we want you as a Campus Recruiting Intern.
- Develop marketing materials and communication strategies for our internship program, including flyers, email campaigns, and intern profiles.
- Manage behind-the-scenes logistics for campus recruiting events (career fairs, info sessions, etc.).
- Plan and execute social and networking events for current Formlabs interns.
- Collaborate with campus partners and student organizations to promote our internship opportunities.
- Provide a high-touch experience for every intern candidate, from application through offer.
- Are a great communicator: you can easily establish relationships, are comfortable presenting in front of small groups, and can clearly communicate your ideas in writing across various audiences.
- Have an interest in graphic design and can create eye-catching graphics using Canva or a similar program (advanced design skills welcome but not required!).
- Can work independently to manage multiple schedules and projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Are a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace with ideas for recruiting and supporting intern candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of campus recruiting.
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS), GSuite, and/or Handshake.
- Exposure to or interest in 3D printing or other emerging technologies.
Internships at Formlabs give students the opportunity to create, build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D printing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.