Senior Product Manager
Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Senior Product Manager
Remote, Anywhere in the US
About the role
We’re looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help our team deliver on our mission of providing virtual Autism therapy & support for families and their children. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in building our product experience with a collaborative cross functional team. Our product eco-system spans both the consumer-facing experience (including our website, client platform and video platform) and clinical and operational tools, providing you with the opportunity to work on a broad range of product challenges. This role reports directly to our Chief Product Officer.
What you'll do
- Product Strategy
- Reimagine what AnswersNow can be for our Clients and Therapists (called BCBAs) in collaboration with Design, Engineering, Clinical, and other key stakeholders across the organization
- Develop creative solutions to business problems by addressing pain points within the product experience
- Manage the product backlog, prioritize features, and make trade-offs between competing priorities based on business objectives
- Focus on identifying and solving the highest impact areas both for our users and our business simultaneously
- Be the subject matter expert for all things relating to our clients and industry
- Product Execution
- Be a leader on pod in collaboration with Design and Engineering as well as collaborate deeply with our team of clinical leaders and BCBAs
- Improve the product iteratively, finding ways to deliver customer value as early as possible in the development process
- Define product requirements and user stories, and work with Engineering and Design teams to translate them into reality
- Articulate how to measure the progress your work is making and be accountable to outcomes, finding solutions to problems and enabling the success of your team
Communicate product updates and progress to stakeholders, including senior leadership, customers, and clinicians
- Consumer Insights
- Become an internal expert both on our product and the needs of the clients, families and clinicians we serve
- Gather qualitative and quantitative data by conducting concept and usability research with your customers to guide and inform your direction
- Synthesize findings and insights and share back with your team
- Analyze user feedback and activities on the platform and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Passionate about leveraging technology to improve the lives of families and change the way health care is delivered.
- Experienced building engaging and delightful consumer facing products that motivate, inspire or inform. You’re empathetic to customer needs and solve for the user in your decision-making.
- Grounded in data and consumer insights. You have a track record of successfully managing the product discovery process to help guide you and your team and develop innovative solutions based on customer needs.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, being a self-starter, and working independently to figure out what needs to be done.
- An incredible communicator. You know how to communicate nuances and surface the interconnections. Your communication will enable us to act as a strong team and company.
- Excited to own outcomes. Seeing the impact of your work and how it drives improved patient outcomes is what motivates you.
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), health and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.