Director of Clinical Operations
Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Director of Clinical Operations
Remote, Anywhere in the US
About the role
AnswersNow is looking to bring on a Director of Clinical Operations who will develop and own key processes to support the Company’s clinical operations. You’ll be focused on streamlining daily operations while building for sustainability at scale. You will contribute significantly to the Company’s mission of delivering ABA therapy to every family who wants it by driving the Client Onboarding process and other key access-to-care initiatives. This role reports to our Chief Clinical Officer.
What you'll do
- Develop and refine processes and workflows to support key clinical operations functions including, but not limited to, Client Onboarding, our Client Tablet program, client and clinical team member off boarding, and clinician scheduling
- Interface with key stakeholders across departments to ensure processes support current needs and operation at scale
- Manage, support, and train the Client Onboarding team
- Drive quick first contact, high conversion from inquiry to first therapy session, and rapid speed to service on behalf of our new clients
- Support short and long-term business goals and objectives and partner with cross-functional leaders across Growth, Clinical, Technology Engineering & Product, HR/People
- Looking to join a mission-driven organization that is poised to shape the future of ABA service delivery
- Passionate about building, implementing, and refining scalable processes that drive operational excellence and maximize the Company’s technology solutions
- Highly effective communicator who works to establish trust and team buy-in
- Understand the value of data and are committed to making data-based decisions
- Driven to solve complex challenges by breaking them down into more actionable components
- Skilled at evaluating the big picture and prioritizing the initiatives that will have the greatest impact on the Company and stakeholders, while still being meticulous with the details
- Unafraid to ask questions, experiment with new approaches, take initiative, operate with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable in situations of ambiguity, thinks creatively to solve unstructured problems, and excel in a collaborative, fast paced early-stage environment where there are tons of unknowns and risk
- 7-10 years in operations, with 2-3 years in healthcare
- Experience in the ABA service delivery industry preferred
- Ability to think critically about existing processes and refine to improve the client and provider experience
- Experience with project management, including presenting results to key stakeholders within the organization
- Leadership and people-management experience with the ability to lead a team in a fast paced environment
- Experience building out a CRM and managing intake/ sales metrics is a plus
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), health and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.