Medical Sales Representative
Our mission is to empower and enhance the lives of those affected by autism by providing accessible and personalized care through innovative virtual platforms. We are a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. Founded in 2017, we recently closed $11 million in Series A financing led by Left Lane Capital, a venture capital and growth equity firm that invests in high-growth internet and consumer technology businesses.
In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more. Our proprietary digital product:
- Provides clients access to virtual therapy, anytime and anywhere: Bring families from assessment to therapy in as soon as 3 weeks without a waitlist or commute
- Improves client outcomes: 97% of parents report dramatic improvements in their loved ones socially significant behaviors
- Connects clients with expert care: Pair families with a dedicated, expert-level clinician who has a master’s degree or PhD, board certification, and over 1,000 hours of supervised fieldwork
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. At AnswersNow, we're proud to be headquartered in Richmond, VA, but our fully-distributed, remote team means we welcome applicants from across the country to join our talented, entrepreneurial team in our mission.
Medical Sales Representative
Based anywhere in Virginia (Remote)
About the role
AnswersNow is a rapidly growing, venture-backed digital health company delivering virtual autism care to families. In the last year, our technology and network of dozens of licensed clinicians have facilitated thousands of hours of therapy to families and their children with autism. We’re driven by the tangible impact we’re having on families’ lives and are passionate about scaling our services nationally to serve even more.
As we gain traction quickly, we’re looking to bring on new talent to support our growth. We’re looking to hire individuals who are passionate about contributing to the early stage of the company. You’ll bring your domain expertise to the table while flexing other skills in service of team goals.
In this role, you’ll report directly to the SVP of Partnerships and will own significant responsibility from day one. Hitting the ground running for us means having an idea of how you’ll best contribute early and demonstrating follow-up and discipline to achieve goals.
As a Medical Sales Representative, you will play a critical role in driving business growth. You’ll do this by executing growth programs, driving toward deliverables, and ensuring successful partnerships to optimize the revenue funnel. Your ability to drive awareness, powerfully convey our value proposition, and build and foster long-lasting relationships with partners is critical. Educating our new and existing referral partners fosters strong partnership and will be paramount for AnswersNow’s future growth. This role is highly collaborative and requires constant coordination and communication with internal teams, customers, and external partners.
What you'll do
- Actively grow and manage an outside sales territory with consistent field activity to generate referrals from current and new partners
- Prospect potential partners and B2B accounts to target and generate a pipeline of referral leads and close a continuous pipeline of opportunities - this includes in-person visits to potential partners, identify key contacts, and navigate past gatekeepers
- Conduct weekly in-service presentations within medical practices to educate and promote AnswersNow to all levels of staff
- Own a portfolio of key partners. Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve optimal satisfaction, retention, and growth in key accounts
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to reflect the mission of the company and to evangelize our purpose
- Maintain and improve existing sales practices, processes, and tools and identify areas for funnel optimization
- Drive a volume of outbound activity across calls, emails, social outreach, and other communications touchpoints that address partners’ concerns
- Host sales calls and demos with target accounts; continuously refine and improve your cadence and channel sales approach
- Maintain data hygiene and accuracy within our CRM and CRM dashboards; own your KPIs; demonstrate and communicate progress towards your sales projections
- Own all reporting deliverables for partner portfolio
- Manage partner issues and escalations, collaborating with internal teams such as member support, operations, analytics, product, and marketing as required
- Collaborate with internal experts about the services being delivered to ensure information being shared with partners is accurate and consistent
- Thrive in an early-stage environment where there are tons of unknowns and risk
- Unafraid to ask questions, experiment with new approaches, take initiative, operate with a sense of urgency and can bounce back after rejection
- Are personable, community-oriented and enjoy networking
- Excellent communicator and presenter
- Persuasive and have a knack for devising creative, “win win” solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, health care, or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of outside sales experience managing a sales territory
- Ability to travel daily within your local territory to potential partner locations and perform in-person meetings
- Experience selling into healthcare provider offices is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Strong drive to build and grow your own territory
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and new market development
- Ability to point to specific examples of having built successful relationships through outbound efforts
- Ability to produce results and work well without daily supervision
- Experience using data to determine your daily/weekly field activity
- Experience using SalesLoft, LeadSquared or similar CRM as well as additional sales tools (LinkedIn Navigator)
Our benefits include
At AnswersNow, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the ABA industry. Other benefits to working at AnswersNow include competitive pay, meaningful investment in the company via stock options, generous time-off (please use it!), health and dental care, and more.
More About AnswersNow
At AnswersNow, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We'd love to have you come join us here! AnswersNow is fully remote and open to hiring folks within the US. For more information, please visit getanswersnow.com.