Gusto has physical office spaces in Denver, San Francisco, and New York City. All Gusto roles posted in these metro areas come with the expectation of working from the office on designated days approximately 2-3 days per week (or more depending on role). The same office expectations apply to all Symmetry roles, Gusto’s subsidiary, whose physical office is in Scottsdale.
Note: The San Francisco office expectations encompass both the San Francisco and San Jose metro areas.
When approved to work from a location other than a Gusto office, a secure, reliable, and consistent internet connection is required.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 300,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Gusto is looking for a team oriented, experienced Workforce Administrator who loves strategically thinking outside the box to solve complex contact center quandaries. You will report into the Workforce Management (WFM) team and be an integral part of scaling the team to propel Gusto to the next level of success.
The Workforce Management Administrator helps deliver exceptional customer experiences and achieve overall business objectives by maintaining/improving Gusto's agent-facing solutions, and the productivity/performance reporting workstream. The Administrator will lead the program management for the WFM optimization, telephony, and CRM tools, implementations and upgrades as well as all training needs within the department. Other responsibilities include fulfilling management, operational, procedural, and ad-hoc analysis duties.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Coordination of technology issues and reporting improvements
- Primary ownership of strategy/program management for IVR/Bliss as it ties into WFM tools/Scheduling Tool and collaborator for development and usage of workload delivering tools
- Monitoring IVR use and making recommendations to improve customer and agent experience
- Handle reporting requests from the management team including requirements gathering, resolving expected impact, prioritization, process/report development and ensures consistency and relevancy
- Prioritization of new functionality and enhancements and deprecating old or unused product functionality
- Improving and maintaining routing strategies/in-queue messaging and new media channels [incl. new modalities]
- Training on Scheduling tool as well as quality audits
- Off hours support for high-severity issues as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests
- Respond to management requests to produce “what if” scenarios
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 5 years relevant Workforce Management experience working in a contact center environment
- Prior experience with workforce optimization software
- Experience working in a global environment
- Experience leading remote team
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Strong data analysis experience capturing, storing and reporting historical statistics
- Shown NICE IEX, NICE CXOne, and Salesforce knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and prioritization skills, as well as a well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that can be demonstrated through the use of email, chat and all other forms of media channels
- High-caliber interpersonal skills, presentation/facilitation skills and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization while maintaining a positive demeanor
- Optimistic leadership: you are passionate about making magic for our community. You realize the vital role that staffing plays in appropriately cultivating positive experiences with our customers, allowing for positive support experiences every time, all the time
Our cash compensation range for this role is $107,000/yr to $141,000/yr in Denver & most major metros. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate location, experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Should you determine a reasonable accommodation is needed at any point during your candidate journey, please reach out to your recruiting partner.