Platform Sales Director
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are looking for a strategic, goal oriented and execution-driven individual to help drive our early stage sales and business development efforts on the ground. The role demands that the candidate be a self-starter and quick learner. In this role, the candidate will help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the home care industry at large. You will be directly responsible for developing, defining, and closing key deals with Franchise Owners in your territory. Our ideal candidate will have proven sales and business development experience in fast paced, high growth environments. The role will help shape the long-term market approach by refining our playbook for market growth. Must be open to regular travel within the region.
- Help shape the Sales Playbook and processes as our Go To Market approach evolves
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target owners unique needs
- Develop and execute a Quarterly Regional Sales Plan - including goal setting, priorities, campaign schedules, identification of biggest risks and opportunities
- Owns deals from “pitch” to close including negotiation and cross-functional alignment with operations, legal and product to meet or exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Collaborate with the rest of the GTM team, Marketing, Comms and Creative Services to determine and build content needed to support the sales process
- Independently identify growth opportunities, lead discussions to advocate for Owners or Care Platform improvements to promote Conversion growth and profitability
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at franchise network or industry events
- Achievement of quarterly ARR targets
- Owner experience through the Sales Process
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience in healthcare, technology, and/or services related sales or business development experience
- 3+ years of direct field sales experience and/or carrying a quota with successful record of results
- Ambitious, high energy, strategic thinker with experience in start-ups or fast-paced highly entrepreneurial environments; excited to dive into tough problems and drive change in a fast paced environment
- Ability to learn new markets, understand complex legal and regulatory environments and stay current with market trends
- Successful experience in building relationships, negotiating, and closing deals with small/local businesses
- Excellent written and communication skills, proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with executives, franchise owners and can work effectively with all levels
- Cross functional influence to move deals quickly with successful outcomes
- Strong presentation skills - both building and delivering content
- Data orientation to focus strategy and prioritization on highest value business
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?