Finance Manager, Sales, Marketing & Global Support
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We are seeking an analytical, organized, and forward-thinking Finance Manager who is excited about driving and scaling Honor’s growth trajectory. As part of a highly skilled FP&A team, you will contribute to the development of the annual operating budget, monthly forecasts, and Honor’s multi-year strategic plan. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part of a dynamic FP&A organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future. This position has close interaction with executives and various business units across Honor and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This position will partner with the Go-To-Market and Marketing teams to ensure the success of key growth strategies. You will help ensure marketing initiatives are evaluated thoughtfully and outcomes are measured and reported out on a regular basis. You will partner with the team to guide their thinking about our business and P&L and will also play a key role in analyzing and streamlining processes across the broader commercial organization.
The ideal candidate will operate as a strategic business partner to our Marketing organization. This individual will partner cross-functionally with senior management to build annual budgets, manage forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments. This is a key position providing guidance on financial and operational matters across the organization.
- Evaluate customer growth trends, drive productivity measurements and identify paths to improve overall resource planning and forecasting;
- Own the Marketing and SG&A budgets and business partnerships with leaders in the organization, including the annual budget, quarterly forecast, month-end reconciliation, and long-term strategic planning processes;
- Prepare budget vs. actual variance analysis and other relevant reporting
- Lead analyses evaluating key drivers and metrics, and partnering on driving operational efficiencies
- Collaborate with the controllership organization on accruals and other elements of the close process
- Evolve these processes, as needed;
- Design and refine detailed financial models that forecast and analyze functional costs to fully understand sources of variance and, ultimately, improve forecast accuracy;
- Own and manage pipeline analysis and conversion models. Partner with Marketing leaders to provide ROI analysis on digital lead gen investment and efficiency metrics;
- Support executive management by providing timely ad hoc reporting on critical issues.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, or Accounting. MBA, CPA, or another equivalent is preferred;
- 5+ years of work experience in an FP&A role at a high-growth company;
- 3+ years of experience supporting Marketing organizations and budgets;
- Experience building models to evaluate Marketing program spend, ROI and pipeline generation efficiency;
- Knowledge of Sales/Marketing and applicable key metrics – ARR, MRR, pipeline, conversion/win rates, CAC, LTV;
- Ability to embed with business partners across the company, establishing trust, building relationships and gaining a deep understanding of relevant drivers;
- A strong analytical mindset and exceptional communication skills to scale processes in a fast-paced environment and effectively convey deliverables to cross-functional teams;
- A track record of developing new ideas and creative solutions and of taking ownership and driving business results;
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload;
- A strong business sense and capability to independently drive business partnership;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; experience building complex financial models;
- Workday Adaptive Planning and Looker experience is a plus.
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?